Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sunshine

I'm so thankful for the spring. Winter can be so long and dark, I feel like it will never end. But spring is so wonderful that you can't help but see the light at the end of the tunnel. It feels so amazing to have the sun warm your skin, to smell nature emerging once again.

This blog was supposed to be about starting a new business venture but has sort of rabbit-trailed all over the place. So anyways, in business news.. I have sold probably 15 items, which isn't bad considering I sort of went hard for a week with making and posting items, and have been slacking ever since. I guess I'm not really banking on internet sales but am looking forward to Farmer's Market season. I think that would be a little more interesting anyways, you get to interact with your customers and get first hand experience on what people like and don't like. I guess both have their perks, because online you don't have to do much.. just post and wait, and you don't have to pay for a table. I really need to get back into painting and start posting some more photography. I'm hoping to get my job back here at the library this summer, but with a few less hours so that I will have time to do some of these things I've been meaning to do.

As for the rest of life, it's been busy, but wonderful.


picture: http://lydonthejar.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/spring.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment