Friday, April 15, 2011

This One's For You, Mom!

Well, three years have come and gone without you, and I still feel like it was just yesterday we were sitting in your bed together chatting about life before I headed off to school for the day. I heard the song I listened to on the way to the hospital (the last day we were together) on the radio this morning before I was aware enough to know it was the 15th. God is good like that. He knows every detail about us, and cares enough to bring moments like that into our daily lives. We miss you mom, every day and it's so wonderful to know we can some day run into your arms in paradise!

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of mom on my new computer, but here is a picture of the house she grew up in on Prince Edward Island. My cousin and I went there last May and my mom's mom took us back to the old farmhouse:



Here is a little family picture Jason took last night while we had a dogpile (very rare.. June does not normally like being this close to Luke):


And yet another knitting project.. the pattern was taught to me by mom's mom when I was out there to visit:



1 comment:

  1. this is a good post. i'm glad you have a blog (and somehow i only discovered it now!!)

    ReplyDelete