Wednesday, March 16, 2011

chilly march day

What a foggy morning! And I was running late so I didn't scrape my car windows.. I was definitely a hazard on the road! So this weekend was my birthday and I got a sewing machine! I'm excited to start using it and see what fun creations I can experiment with. In more unpleasant news, Dad has been in the hospital since Thursday due to kidney failure. It was pretty scary, but he has come along way since then and is looking so much better. It's unbelievable. God has definitely worked a miracle in his life.
I'm going to post a few pictures from the weekend and some crafts to catch up from my days away.
Birthday BBQ!

My dear husband with his "new rack"

Birthday ribbon :)

And... what Emily does in her spare time:




1 comment:

  1. Nice rack, Jason! Sadly, Mthoko would love this. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete